Bringing a new baby home can be very intimidating. Whether this is your first, second, last, or any baby in between, there are new challenges and obstacles that will be encountered along the way. Our doulas will help ease this transition and allow you to settle into your new life with your new baby (or babies). Whether you need help around the house so you can snuggle with baby, or you want to take a nap or shower, we are here for you. Let us help you explore this new world and alleviate some of the pressures of new or repeat parenthood.
Postpartum Support Includes (but is not limited to):
- Complimentary No Obligation In Person Consultation
- 1 Prenatal Visit (approximately 1 hour) to discuss thoughts and wishes for after baby’s arrival
- Breastfeeding or bottle feeding support
- Basic baby care including diapering, bathing, etc.
- Sibling care
- Light housework and meal prep
- Running errands
- Referrals and resources such as parenting classes, pediatricians, lactation support, support groups, etc.
- Care for baby while parents invest in self care time
- Help with emotional and physical recovery after birth
- Help with infant sleep
- Baby soothing techniques and understanding baby’s cues
- Prayer with and for family offered
- Overnight support in addition to above:
- Feed baby during night or bring baby to nursing parent for feeds
- Light housework while baby sleeps
- Allow parents to sleep through the night and awake refreshed and ready for a new day
Postpartum Doula Packages
We offer a variety of package options to fit your unique needs. All package hours can be used for both daytime and nighttime support without the need to commit to either at the time that you hire us.
- 24 hours of daytime or nighttime support
- Daytime Support – $30 per hour
- Nighttime Support – $36 per hour
- 80 hours of daytime or nighttime support
- Daytime Support – $28 per hour
- Nighttime Support – $24 per hour
- 160 hours of daytime or nighttime support
- Daytime Support – $26 per hour
- Nighttime Support – $32 per hour
- 320 hours of daytime or nighttime support
- Daytime Support – $24 per hour
- Nighttime Support – $30 per hour