Postpartum Doula Support
Postpartum Support Includes (but is not limited to):
- Complimentary No Obligation In Person Consultation
- 1 Prenatal Visit (approximately 1 hour) to discuss thoughts and wishes for after baby’s arrival
- Breastfeeding or bottle feeding support
- Basic baby care including diapering, bathing, etc.
- Light housework and meal prep
- Running errands
- Referrals and resources such as parenting classes, pediatricians, lactation support, support groups, etc.
- Care for baby while parents invest in self care time
- Help with emotional and physical recovery after birth
- Help with infant sleep
- Baby soothing techniques and understanding baby’s cues
- Prayer with and for family offered
- Overnight support in addition to above:
- Feed baby during night or bring baby to nursing parent for feeds
- Light housework while baby sleeps
- Allow parents to sleep through the night and awake refreshed and ready for a new day
Postpartum Doula Support Customized Packages
Every family’s needs are unique, for that reason, we allow you to customize your support package to fit your needs. All package hours can be used for either daytime or overnight support without the need to commit to either ahead of time.
- Choose your hours!
- Minimum of 80 hours
- Discount given for contracts that include over 250 hours
- Contact us to help you create the ideal package for your needs