In Person Babywearing Class
Studies have shown that the close physical contact of babywearing promotes bonding. Parents who practice babywearing are more responsive to their baby’s needs, and mothers are more likely to breastfeed. Our Babywearing class is taught by Crystal Hendrix who is a Certified Full Spectrum Doula and Certified Babywearing Expert. She will cover a variety of topics to help you feel more confidant wearing your baby!
$125 per Couple
- One 3-hour long class
- Classes are held at least once a month
- All classes are held in our office
- Maximum of 4 couples per class
- Bring your Baby
Our Babywearing Class will cover a variety of topics to include, but not limited to:
- Learn about different types of carriers and when/how to use them
- Learn the benefits of babywearing
- Determine the best options for you and your baby
- Learn how to use your own carriers (bring what you have with you)
- Try out various types of carriers to determine which to add to your own collection
*We recommend waiting until after your baby has been born to schedule this class.
Available Babywearing Classes
Private Babywearing Sessions
Allow our skilled educator to customize your infant feeding class content based on your unique needs and desires!
- $75 per hour
- Sessions are 2 hours each
- Schedule 1 or multiple classes
- Option to add additional participants such as grandparents or caregivers
All classes take place at our office.