In Person Newborn Safety Class
We know how important your new baby’s safety is and we want to help you feel more confidant! Join our certified educator, Remi Blankenship for an in person small group Newborn Safety class to help you and your partner feel more prepared to bring baby home. We will cover a several safety topics so that you leave feeling empowered, prepared, and confident!
- Small Group Classes – $175 per couple
- Includes one 3-hour long class
- All classes are held in our downtown Acworth office
- Maximum of 4 couples per class
- Car Seat Safety
- Proper installation
- As your child grows
- Car Seat check by our certified CPST
- Infant CPR and choking
- Introduction and overview of Infant CPR and Choking
- Hands on training and practice
- Other safety topics
- Safe Sleep
- Water safety
- Lots of resources provided!
Available Newborn Safety Classes
Private Newborn Safety Classes
Don’t see a class that works within your schedule? Prefer to take this class privately? Schedule a private class for up to 6 people* at our office when it is convenient for you (within our availability limits). Our private Newborn Safety Class will cover all topics included in our small group classes, so you won’t miss a thing! Complete the registration below to get started.
- $100 per hour
- Minimium class length is 2 hours
- Includes up to 2 attendees
- Additional attendees may be added for an additional charge and added class time*
All private classes will take place at our Acworth office.