Join the North Georgia Family Doulas Referral Network
Are you interested in joining the North Georgia Family Doulas Referral Network? We are always looking to add amazing Christian birth workers to our referral network. Whether you service an area of Georgia that we do not, or you provide services that we do not, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for birth workers who are:
- We are a Christian organization and it is important that whomever we refer potential clients to is also a Christian.
- Establishing trust with clients is of the utmost importance. Not only presenting yourself in a professional manor, but always striving for professionalism in all that you do ensures that your clients can always trust the work that you do and the information that you provide. Birth work is a job and not just a hobby; we let nothing get between the support and services we provide to our clients and we want to ensure that our referral network members feel the same as well.
Compassionate & Free of Judgment
- While we all have our own opinions, it is important that we don’t impose those upon our clients. We support our clients with compassion and provide evidence based, non-judgmental education when requested without bias. We understand that every journey is unique and is not our own. While we do draw upon our own experiences with our own families and previous clients, we enter each client relationship with a clean slate providing the support that they want with an open mind. Our clients invite us into the most vulnerable situations and trust us to compassionately support them and encourage the best possible experience. Since you would be a member of our preferred referral network, we want to ensure that you will provide this same level of support to clients referred to you by us.
- Presently certified or actively working towards certification.
- Be willing and able to work day or night as a labor/birth doula or postpartum doula for families within your service area. As labor/birth doulas, we are on call for our clients; this means that we can get called any day at any time. It is important that clients can rely upon their doula to be present to support them when they request it.