Having older children while pregnant can bring new challenges that weren’t present with the first pregnancy and birth. Our doulas will provide exceptional care for your older child(ren) when it is time for the birth of their sibling(s). No matter what time of day or night, our doulas will come to your home or other location and provide continuity of care for your family so that you and your partner can enjoy your time together as you bring your new bundle of joy into the world!
Sibling Doula Support
- Complimentary No Obligation In Person Consultation
- 1 Prenatal Visit (approximately 2 hours ) to get to know each other and formulate a support plan.
- 1 “Date Night” for the expecting parents (up to 2 hours) so that the older child(ren) can get comfortable with us
- Care for your child(ren) including feeding, bedtime/nap routines, playtime, clothing, diapering, etc.
- Unlimited Email/Text/Phone support throughout pregnancy and up to 4 weeks postpartum
- 18 hours of in home care for your older child(ren) throughout labor, birth, and immediate postpartum*
- On-call 24/7 beginning with fully executed contract
- Prayer offered throughout pregnancy, as well as during labor, birth, and postpartum
- 6 Daytime Hours of Postpartum Support usually within 24-48 hours after birth or discharge from birthing location
*additional charges may apply